Curing and sealing agent (20 and 30% acrylic)
Solvent-based acrylic sealer specially formulated for use as a curing membrane or as a sealant on fresh or older concrete. In curing, it allows concrete to achieve maximum strength while forming a film that retains moisture. As a sealer, it prevents water penetration as well as dust formation. Applications: garage or spa slab, driveway, front deck, sidewalk, stamped concrete, paving stones, …
- Curing: Allows concrete to develop maximum strength.
- Sealer: Prevents water, dust and oil penetration.
- Cures, seals and hardens the surface in one operation.
- Forms a clear and continuous film resistant to yellowing.
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Helps resist to freeze-thaw cycles as well as to de-icing salt penetration.
- Available formats: 3.8 L and 18.9 L (210 L on request) glossy or semi-gloss
Bags of colour pigment for concrete
Bags of colour pigment powders to change the appearance of concrete can be prepared according to your specifications. Permanent and inert material, resistant to diverse atmospheric conditions, to sun and to lime. More than 80 vibrant colours available: www.interstar.ca
Ideal for repairing concrete floors, sidewalks and steps. Enables adhesion of new concrete to old concrete.